I kin explain

Did that post you just read make you go "huh?????" I kin explain. Maybe.

Thursday, October 21, 2010

In the pink

Everything's rosy
I've just discovered that I can edit/add effects to my Picasa photos in  something called Picnic. The little notes that come up while things are loading and opening and saving and whatevering are almost as fun as the ones on the ThinkGeek Web site that tell you that trained monkeys are calculating your order.

I think it was comedienne Rita Rudner who described  the experience of getting a mammogram as being  a little like lying down on the garage floor and asking someone to kindly drive over one of your breasts. I had my first mammogram a few years ago, and thought it was indeed a little like that.

Still, in her pinkness, Claudette wants to remind you to schedule your mammogram today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails