I kin explain

Did that post you just read make you go "huh?????" I kin explain. Maybe.

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Project Happy progress report

Banana in perfect state of ripeness. A happy thing.
Earlier this summer, Misty told me that if she came back in one year and I was still unhappy, she would punch me in the nose. So launched Project Happy. I didn't want to get punched in the nose.

It was not just Misty's threat, though, that got me really moving and tackling some of the things that were pressing down on me. Although I have no doubt she could deliver a mean left hook.

No, I attribute the progress to two other really important things: Prayer (my own and those from others) and actually making steps toward making some important changes.

What did Einstein say? The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results? Something like that. I'm doing very different things and I'm seeing different results. Yay, science! Of course it's scary and exciting at the same time.

I have asked for God's help with overseeing the project - because I hear He's good at that. And then I've been trying to do my part. That's how it's supposed to work, right?

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I like this. :-) Thank you for reminding me of what I have to do on a daily basis too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails