I kin explain

Did that post you just read make you go "huh?????" I kin explain. Maybe.

Sunday, March 22, 2009

An Open Invitation

After my last post, Galliganians told me that if I really wanted comment from my readers perhaps I needed a more exciting topic. Like the octomom or AIG bailouts or the economy in general. I've been dabbling and dunking my toes in the deep and dangerous cyber waters with this blog thing. While those other topics are fascinating, they're not where my heart or head is today.

So I'm inviting those who are interested to visit blogonthestreet and post your comments there ... or come back and share your thoughts with me.

Have a great day.

1 comment:

  1. Now, now, now. I didn't say your topic wasn't exciting enough, I said(my actual tongue-in-cheek comment)"Maybe the topic isn't hot enough." Frustrating customer service vs. octomom? No contest on "hotness". Unless the octomom WAS the checkout person, which I think would be evelated to super-duper hotness. So here's the bottom line, comments are fun but please don't let that steer your blognination. I very much enjoy the shiny things you share with us, even if they aren't hot topics. And you can quote me on that!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails