I kin explain

Did that post you just read make you go "huh?????" I kin explain. Maybe.

Saturday, October 2, 2010

I kin explain

Yeah. Just a sec. I'm in the middle of sumpin'.
I identified a need to maybe 'splain some things as I was taking a little trip down memory lane and reviewing old posts (recent and not-so-recent).

Like in this post, Edna did not turn me into a black woman. Just wanted to be perfectly clear because I see now that I was a bit rambly in my writing. I should probably not produce long drawn-out posts on Friday evenings when I've got a hankerin' to watch old Gilmore Girls episodes on DVD. But I did want to finish my story for those left hanging by my "to be continued" from the day before.

Since the functionality of this blog is limited by my own unsophisticated e-capabilities, I thought I could just address my seeming non sequiturs and any subsequent questions that arise here. If your question is not answered below, I kin explain. (Maybe.) Just ask in the comment section or e-mail me: nancy[dot]justwrite[at]gmail[dot]com. I'll keep a running list of 'splanations here until I can figure out how to make a new page on this here blog thing.


RULES / CAST OF CHARACTERS / RANDOMNESS
Chinese food. Should only be eaten on cold and/or rainy days. It is not warm weather food. It's just weird to eat Chinese food when it's warm and sunny out. Japanese food, Indian food and Thai food can be eaten in any weather, however.

Claudette. Faithful feline friend. Housemate. Holiday decorating consultant.

Edna. Fixes my hairs and dispenses hugs.

Farmers Market. I'm a junkie.

Guacamole. Party in a bowl. My recipe.

Handstands. Expression of joy/they make me happy. #s 13-19 on my list of 100

Imaginary friends. I had three. See them here.

Jake/Dr. Jake/John. Brother-in-law. Put up with my over-caffeinated gimpy self, fed me and chauffeured me around for two whole months after my Christmas break.

Lizz. aka Amazing Lizz. aka EM. My favorite gift. The college kid I aspire to be a little more like when/if I grow up.

Monkey pants. Favorite attire for writing, thinking, reading, cooking, Netflixing, whatevering. They may have magic powers.

Painting/home maintenanceUm, yeah ... moving on.


Paragon of Patience. Me, of course! What ... I'm not like a large, flawless diamond? A model of excellence and the embodiment of patience? Doesn't everyone think microwave popcorn takes way too long? Are we there yet?

Share/Sharon. Older sister by 14 years. Guardian angel. Knows all my secrets. Has a lot of experience taking care of me and rescuing me when I get into trouble. I've known her my entire life. Obviously.

Sneezing. If you sneeze, Claudette says, "enh enh enh enh enh" (God bless you).

Wrandom? Wrecent? Why? 

1 comment:

  1. You are wonderful, Nancy!

    Sincerely,

    Anonymous-Lee

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails