I kin explain

Did that post you just read make you go "huh?????" I kin explain. Maybe.

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Phew. Sure is dusty up in here.

It's been such a long time since I've posted that I don't know where to start. It's not that I've had nothing to write about over the past 15+ months ... I just haven't taken the time to sit down and let the words flow out of my brain onto the keyboard. Here.

But I'd better start letting some of it out.

I must warn you. It will likely not be in an orderly fashion. But so many sweet, happy and shiny moments will flutter away if I don't attempt to capture them.

Like this one, which just happened tonight, when I was innocently napping on the sofa (and should have been working on taxes or doing something other than napping at 9 p.m.):


Merry - from Shel Silverstein's Where the Sidewalk Ends. 

Every now and then my soon-to-be-10-years-old great nephew texts me out of the blue. I love that I can scroll back and read his texts and relive touching and funny moments. Like this one from last year:
Yeah. Amused at self here.

This right here is why I love text messaging.

1 comment:

  1. This is just one of the many reasons I love you my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails