I kin explain

Did that post you just read make you go "huh?????" I kin explain. Maybe.

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Playin' wit da boys

Da boys on the field/court/rink/stage. October 2010.
I like it when Julie or DJ ask me to watch the boys. The asking usually starts with something like "The boys have been asking for their favorite great aunt EVERY NIGHT. They're crying because they miss you so much. It's so sad. We feel bad for them."

They got me with "the boys ..."

I know nothing about sports, but when I go over to watch/referee/supervise, I'm treated to hockey, basketball, football, baseball, golf and whatever else they're into at the moment. Last night was no exception.

Of course, I got to announce the players running onto the field and sing the National Anthem before the football game. That's my job. So glad I hadn't forgotten the words.

We also played with anti-gravity remote-control cars that can drive on the walls and ceiling. Cool!

Following playtime, they had a soothing lavender bubble bath and Sammy fell asleep on the sofa after sending me to find stories. So Ashton and I wrote a story about a crocodile who was very hungry and wanted to eat lots of worms.

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails