I kin explain

Did that post you just read make you go "huh?????" I kin explain. Maybe.

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Friendly mountain

Montserrat, Spain. View from the monastery.
On my way to work yesterday, it was very very dark. That had to be wrong, I thought. I called Share to see if I'd missed announcement of a time change.

"What am I doing? I'm wearing big-girl pants and driving to work in the dark!" I yelled into the phone.

She LAUGHED at me.

Highlights of first day at new job:
  • Eight e-mails waiting for me - wow!
  • Really nice people - LOTS of them and some with same first name
  • Sharing office with Scott and another writer
  • As much as I thought I knew ... discovered how much more I have to learn
I wanted more shiny, and I sure got it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails