I kin explain

Did that post you just read make you go "huh?????" I kin explain. Maybe.

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Test Chickens and Human Elephants

I am the world's worst blogger. Nobody cares about shrubberies. Or nobody's reading. Sigh. Oh, woe is me.

My whining just makes you want to slap me, huh?

We've been having a bit of a problem with our words and phrases lately. With my new cooking gadget business, Lizz and I have been practicing lots of fun new recipes and decided to rename our kitchen. Only we kept saying test chicken, which seemed like the funniest thing in the world when we said it. Over and over. Then I was presenting to a new client the other day and attempted to work in something about how an ad series we developed married well with a large company's fine branding campaign. (Uh huh, the Human Elephant.)

Well, that's all I have for now. But a very nice friend just gifted me with a new camera, so I'm looking forward to posting photos soon. Vacation photos, even!

Woo-hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails