I kin explain

Did that post you just read make you go "huh?????" I kin explain. Maybe.

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Doggie Days

I know why it's called the Dog Days of Summer. It's those hot, stinky, steamy summer days dog-less people are asked to be neighborly and take over doggie duties so the dog owners can have a few dog-free days.

Heh, I said "duty."

And I always thought I could be a dog person. I really did! I love big dogs especially. I don't like to think of myself as crazy cat lady but geez, cats are SO much easier to care for (and conducive to my self-centered lifestyle). Oh, woe to the canine that interrupts my sleep. Waking me up at 4:00 and then 5:00 a.m. is simply NOT acceptable. And stop looking at me with that eager, expectant, friendly doggie face and wagging your happy doggie tail.

OK. I'm over it now. Kinda.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, we just got a puppy here, so I know the 5 a.m. wake-up call well. So, you'll watch the dog so we can have some rest and solitude? Just kidding...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails