I kin explain

Did that post you just read make you go "huh?????" I kin explain. Maybe.

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Game day

Door to the kid's first apartment.
Love the happy color!
... the opening of another door.

But that's all I shall say about that now. Because today is Saturday!

And that means Imagonna go have breakfast with Lizz and do a bit of wandering in Ann Arbor and then head over to do some cooking with a friend.

OK, sports fans: What BIG game is playing in Ann Arbor today? Guess who had no idea it was TODAY until a couple of nights ago? Yep. That would be the sports-impaired alumna of the other school.

On the very best days, parking is a challenge in that lovely town. I'll be lucky to find a parking spot in Brighton, right?

1 comment:

  1. Aww. Mama Nancy! Lizz told me that you were going to be visiting a friend in Ann Arbor today and so, you decided to also see your cute kid, Lizzie! hehehe :) I don't know if Lizz will let me call her 'Lizzie.' Anyway, I hope you two got to have some fun together this morning. yippee yippee yay! ...and the cooking with a friend sounds like a dee-lite-full and delicious day. mmm! food! Have a most pleasant and ultra superdooper-ific time in Ann Arbor and a safe trip back home. Can't wait to see you again soon! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails