I kin explain

Did that post you just read make you go "huh?????" I kin explain. Maybe.

Monday, July 30, 2012

It's just a flesh wound

You can get your own Black Knight action figure
at thinkgeek.com
It's all Deb's fault. After reading her post tonight, I spent the last 45 minutes watching Monty Python clips on YouTube.

The Black Knight is one of my favorite segments in Monty Python and the Holy Grail. I remember when Lizz (then still Lizzie around age 9 or so) had not quite graduated from cartoon movies ... and I convinced her to watch this with me. As I giggled and chortled and recited all my favorite lines, she played the bored tween part perfectly. But BOY did she get angry when blood started spurting out of the Black Knight's bloody stumps. She stomped out of the room as I squealed, "but it's just a flesh wound!"


1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails