I kin explain

Did that post you just read make you go "huh?????" I kin explain. Maybe.

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Year to Date

I can't believe this is my first post of 2012!

I'm (mentally) preparing to write some thoughtful posts about my recent trip to Nicaragua and other important happenings, but here are a few highlights of the year to date:

I went to a Saginaw Spirit game in January.

In February, I went skiing for the first time since 1984.
This is not me.  But easily could have been. I fell a lot.

I had some roommates for a few weeks in February/March.
One was human. The others were not.
I attended a few hockey games ...

A soccer game (go, Butterflies!) ...

And a coupla baseball games.

The amazing Lizz graduated on April 29!

My favorite sister had a surprise birthday party in May.
I had a memorable time in Nicaragua with Aunt Linda in June. 

Also in June, I saw a lot of poultry.

I made some new friends.

And I had the best ceviche tostada EVER at a taco truck in Detroit.
This one is at W. Vernor and Military.

So, it's been an eventful year. July is a good time to document it, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails