I kin explain

Did that post you just read make you go "huh?????" I kin explain. Maybe.

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Cat. Nip.

Claudette got a new toy last week - a cute little catnippy pillow. In her exuberant nibbling, she apparently loosened a lower canine tooth (yep, the vet called it a canine). Two days later the tooth disappeared.

Oops.

It's been a while since we went to the vet for a checkup, so I took her tonight. She got an A-, which I thought was pretty good except the vet wanted to check her for hyperthyroidism, which involves a rather elaborate workup. And clean her teeth and extract another tooth. Ka-ching.

And the tree in my backyard seems to have, um, split down the middle and leaned all the way into my roof. I don't see any damage, but obviously that will need to be dealt with.

I think I will channel Scarlett now. Tomorrow is another day. I will think about all this tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails