I kin explain

Did that post you just read make you go "huh?????" I kin explain. Maybe.

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Flatulent Monkey

Isn't that classy? That's my favorite Bananagrams contribution to date. Felt especially fancy after putting that on the table when playing with K last night. Was also feeling pretty quick and clever as I was zipping along creating words at an impressive speed. K won anyway.

Banagrams is my new favorite game. It's a little like playing Scrabble, only about a bazillian times more fun. Lizz and I played non-stop last weekend. Played at home on the dining room table in the evening and at breakfast. Played again at Fralia's while we ate lunch ... then at the Red Eye as we sipped coffee and chai. And the next day at Panera during dinner.

Here I am mid-game - after having eaten some chocolate chip cookies












Here's the happy college girl after winning a hand









Evidence of our brilliant vocabularies (mine on the left ... hey, can you have more than one dew?? Check that out on the right or below or wherever it shows up on your browser)










My Cabbage-Patch sore loser face












The next time I come up with something as sophisticated as describing a gaseous simian, I'll be sure to take a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails