I kin explain

Did that post you just read make you go "huh?????" I kin explain. Maybe.

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Muzyka-Lee Inclined

Mukyka! is performing at my church tomorrow! And word has it that the group will be complete ... Hillary is home on spring break.

Remember when Lee, Johnny and Chuck came to cheer me up in January?

If you're in driving distance of Saginaw, this is your official invitation. Sunday, March 7, 4 p.m. at State Street United Methodist Church - 3617 Mackinaw in Saginaw. A guaranteed good time.

Refreshments will be served after the free concert (5:30-ish?). I'm sure a love offering will be taken ... and CDs will be available to purchase.

OK ... beautiful blue skies outside my window and a wide open Saturday ahead ... one more cup of coffee, then I'll try to be productive. That dang Christmas tree is still calling from the other room. And the dust bunnies are reproducing at an alarming rate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails