I kin explain

Did that post you just read make you go "huh?????" I kin explain. Maybe.

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Tossing my cookies

Remember these? The day we baked cookies with the boys ended a bit differently than I'd planned ... so we popped the undecorated cookies in the freezer. I took them out when I moved back home and last night while I was making dinner, ate FOUR COOKIES in no time flat.

Followed by a banana chaser. Well, at least that's healthy.

No wonder I didn't lose any pounds the last two months. Three meals a day, easy access to snacks and goodies ... and limited mobility (though I do have some nice arm muscles now).

So I'm tossing my cookies today. In the trash, that is. I'm not gonna purge or anything gross like that. One of my co-workers has inspired me with her new "losing it" blog and her weight-loss goals.

It's a step in the right direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails