I kin explain

Did that post you just read make you go "huh?????" I kin explain. Maybe.

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Should I answer this call?

I was looking back at yesterday's post and realized I said "two month anniversary." Can you have an anniversary that's less than a year? Will someone please go look that up and let me know a better word? Thanks.

Yesterday was filled with a good deal of aimless puttering around the house. Putting away Christmas presents and the piles of stuff that had all landed in the guest room or my room over the past two months. I paid some bills, after finding them in one of the piles. There may have been just a teeny bit of napping with Claudette before going to my niece's house for dinner.

It's quiet here. So quiet that I can hear the Christmas tree calling from the other room, "Is it time to put the ornaments away? I'm gathering a lot of dust here, you know!"

Oh geez. Pipe down. It's still just February, and I was estimating getting to that project in March. Well, we'll see what projects call the loudest this afternoon. Time to get ready for church now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails