I kin explain

Did that post you just read make you go "huh?????" I kin explain. Maybe.

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

How do you spell ... ?

Today's the fifth annual Spelling Bee for Literacy, and the Writers' Block will be competing - decked out in our fancy new foam blockhead hats.

This little guy was one of our table centerpieces our first year. He's been gathering dust in my office for five years.

I'm sure we'll lose again, but it's all for a good cause.

Check back tomorrow to see how we did.

Have a bee-you-tee-ful day!

1 comment:

  1. Aw! cute!! The bee centerpiece is super adorable! Please put some pictures of the gang wearing your oh so snazzy blockhead hats--I would love nothing more than to see this beauty!

    The spelling bee for literacy event sounds like a fun time, that's for sure.

    GOOD LUCK to you mama Nancy and the Writers' Block!!!!!!! :)

    Can't wait to hear the updates soon!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails