I kin explain

Did that post you just read make you go "huh?????" I kin explain. Maybe.

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Project Happy

I used to think I looked fat in the photo at left, so I always displayed the one below instead.
(Am I overly obsessed with handstands?)

But now that I'm trying to drop the weight I've gained being sedentary and slovenly, I look back and think, "Hmmm. Wish I could get back to that level of fitness and flexibility ... and also giddy happiness."

I guess the handstand obsession is symbolic of my whole Project Happy ... project. Which is in full force now.

I'm amazed at all that's happening in my life. So many of the big things that had been looming over my head are being dealt with, one by one.

That makes me happy. I may be jazzed up by three cups of French Roast at the moment, but there is peace in my soul.

Speaking of souls ... check out this post by photographer Dan Denardo titled Waiting for My Soul. It's just lovely (as are all of his words and images).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails