I kin explain

Did that post you just read make you go "huh?????" I kin explain. Maybe.

Thursday, June 10, 2010

This is NOT a lampshade

Misty calls this my lampshade. As in, "Grab your lampshade and get your butt moving so we can go to lunch."

Aunt Linda included this in the very thoughtful broken-ankle care package she sent me earlier this year. Because she broke her foot last year and knew how important backpack-y like things would be when I was crutchering around for 2 months. I love this bag, and have received numerous compliments on it from fashion-savvy people.



Fashionable and functional, it holds a lot of important stuff:
  1. Cell phone
  2. Little book for important notes, story ideas, grocery lists, prayer concerns, etc.
  3. My "round 2 it"
  4. Take-out menu from the creperie, church bulletin, misc. receipts and envelope of gift cards
  5. Camera bag
  6. Wallet
  7. Ibuprofen
  8. Lizard Lips lip balm
  9. Keys
  10. Gwen Frostic note cards
  11. Various ID cards
  12. Combination lock for the Y
  13. Gin-gin candies
  14. Altoids
  15. Flash drive
  16. Clinique bag with small Clinique Happy and Burt's Bees lip balm

It is so NOT a lampshade.






1 comment:

  1. okey dokey...it isn't a lampshade, but it sure looks like one in the first picture. hehehe :)

    mama nancy, I cannot believe how many things you have in that bag. It is hard to believe that you can find anything at all...hm. Are there many compartments in the bag?

    also, what's going on with the "Lizard Lips lip balm??" Lizz has one too and I have never heard of that brand until I saw that she had some.

    Last picture - you look oh so stylish. I like it! Definitely fashion + function :o)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails