I kin explain

Did that post you just read make you go "huh?????" I kin explain. Maybe.

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Help Rodney

In her post today, Misty encouraged her readers to help Rodney, a Michigan photographer who is battling leukemia. I clicked on over to read some of Rodney's posts and check out his book, "Spiritual Wanderer," which you can get right here. I'm going to buy my copy today.

In case you didn't know, Misty and I are both copywriters - professional hacks. By day.

Like hac-opywriters the world over, we aspire to a greater purpose with our writing. But sometimes, persuading people to buy stuff can be a very good thing.

I'm going to steal some of Misty's words here, but I don't think she'll mind ...


Rodney's publishers are doing an amazingly cool thing. For the rest of 2010, they’re giving up their cut and giving ALL the proceeds from Rodney’s book directly to Rodney.

So, please, spend $10 and buy the book. The money will help Rodney and only Rodney. But I suspect his words will help many others, too.

1 comment:

  1. Super cool. Thank you. And don't think I didn't laugh at "By day."

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails