I kin explain

Did that post you just read make you go "huh?????" I kin explain. Maybe.

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Does this hat make me look fat?

This is another photo from Parc Güell in Barcelona. The place where I was so happy I did handstands.

See, I really thought yesterday's bridge photo was interesting and would invite lots of comment. Or a little more comment. Won't you please go back and look at that one again and share your thoughts?

Makes me wonder ... was it not that interesting (or only intriguing to me) or did I just post that on an off day? Is it the time? Do I need to post at the same-ish time each day?

I did something monumental today. I finally hauled my Cannondale hybrid out of the basement, spiders and all, and loaded it in my car to take to a friend's house. I washed and dried it, we pumped up the tires and we tried to get the adapters on the clipless pedals. After about 40 minutes of fruitless labor, we determined I must have bought the wrong adapters ... many years ago. Dang. No wonder I couldn't get them to fit. I don't know if I want to do the little clip-in/clip-out thing with my still-on-the-mend ankle. So my friend is going to try to find the correct adapters for me tomorrow while I'm at work. I pulled out my helmet tonight and discovered the cushions had thinned out and practically disintegrated. So I'll go look for new ones at lunch tomorrow.

And tomorrow evening maybe I'll have a story to tell about bike-riding for the first time in ... a lotta years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails