I kin explain

Did that post you just read make you go "huh?????" I kin explain. Maybe.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Extreme acts of random chocolate

I just have to share what my dear friend M. Beteh did for EVERY SINGLE PERSON in our office for Valentine's Day. She baked a huge brownie heart, spread melted caramel in the center and decorated with what tastes like white chocolate (colored red) swirlied around the edges. (Denise got a sugar-cookie version since chocolate gives her migraines. And Cathy got a gluten-free confection.) M. Beteh spent two days baking so she could deliver the customized gifts of chocolate joy to everyone on Monday. I received mine when I went in yesterday afternoon. yum yum yum yum yum.

My pants thought it would be a good idea if I shared my extreme chocolate gift with the family, so I asked Julie to take a photo before we completely decimated it last night. Everyone did their part, but we still have a little section left to enjoy over the next few days.

There's still time to perform extreme acts of random kindness - in the form of chocolate or other sweet gestures - before Feb. 14. Anyone want to share what they're doing? Maybe that can be our theme for the week.

Stay warm and dry today ... winter finally hit mid-Michigan!

HOW TO COMMENT
I've been asked to regularly include how-to information for commenting. I'm going to add to the bottom of each post until I'm able to find some other way of putting this on the site (or, ideally, find an easier way for people of all e-abilities to comment). Please COMMENT and let me know if this was helpful! 
1. Directly below the "You may also like"  images just below each post, to the far right of the text that begins "Posted by ..." is text that says "xx comments." Click on that text. It will open up a comment box. I promise.
2. Enter comment.
3. Click on Post Comment button below the box.
4. Select Name/URL. You can enter your name or whatever name you want to be known by. If you have a blog or other Web address (URL), go ahead and enter (then curious commenters and others can go visit 
yourblog)  ... if not, leave URL blank. You may also select Anonymous ... but it's much more fun to make up a name and have an e-persona than be known as Anonymous, don't you think? 

5. Click on Continue. Sometimes, your comment will publish right away.  Sometimes, the system is stubborn and you'll see some text that says something like "Blogger was not able to publish your comment" or similar. So click on Post Comment again. It will take ... or it will bring up a box with squiggly letters. If your comment appears on the page - you're done!
6. If you get the squiggly letters, enter them in the box. This is protection against spam. I think you'll be prompted to click "Enter" or something similar. Your comment will appear on the page, and you are done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails