I kin explain

Did that post you just read make you go "huh?????" I kin explain. Maybe.

Monday, February 15, 2010

Signs of independence

I knew I had that photo of the Elizabeths' name tags somewhere. I took in September when I helped EM get settled in her room.

So I spent the night in my house last night by myself for the first time in over six weeks. And as I laid in bed this morning I pondered how I could not only get my own coffee but transport it to my bedr- ... er, home office. Aha! A thermal carafe! Excellent! I just happened to have one on the credenza within easy reach! Wrapped some toast up in paper towels and carefully hop hop hopped with filled carafe, mug and toast in a Trader Joe's handle bag back to the "office."

Shoulda figured that out earlier. I got up early and worked for a bit before calling the office - pre-coffee - for the Monday meeting ... M. Beteh called me "Charlie" but without the caffeine I was not so quick and had to have it explained to me.

I'm all ready to be productive now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails