I kin explain

Did that post you just read make you go "huh?????" I kin explain. Maybe.

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

My left shoes

No photo again. Sigh.

And no profound meditations here, but I was struck this morning by seeing the two left shoes I've been alternating wearing the last five-ish weeks or so. I just recently started wearing matching socks again - though not every day. (When I'm staying around the house, I wear one sock with a nonslip grippy bottom. A pair of those socks is good for two days since I don't need a grippy sock inside my CAM boot.)

Oh yes. My days are filled with drama.

My left foot/leg is getting quite a workout. I keep trying to remember the name of the one-legged beings in Gulliver's Travels. That's me. Hop-hop-hopping around. Getting used to the nicknames: Gimpy, Limpy, I-LEAN ...

The snow is starting. Ruh roh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails