I kin explain

Did that post you just read make you go "huh?????" I kin explain. Maybe.

Monday, February 22, 2010

Knitting up a storm

Another snowy day ...

Remember a while back when I said I was learning to knit? Well, Ashton has been fascinated with my scarf production, especially with the fun Pomp-a-Doodle yarn a friend gave me to learn my new skill. After experimenting with my own lumpy bumpy scarf, I purchased several more skeins online and made an "African Violet" one for Sharon (which hockey boy is sporting here, around his neck) and then matching "Shoreline" scarves for the Elizabeths and Kellio for Valentine's Day.

Ashton has pestered me mercilessly for the past few weeks, wondering when he was going to get HIS scarf. Today he was particularly persistent, claiming his neck gets so cold at recess, so I caved and started his scarf during my lunch break. Doesn't he look fetching with it on his head? He decided the black and white  motif was reminiscent of a Dalmatian. Or a cow.

Moo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails