I kin explain

Did that post you just read make you go "huh?????" I kin explain. Maybe.

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Gotta run

... but I'll settle for making a few well-placed steps.

Just before I broke my ankle on Dec. 26, I was making all kinds of fitness resolutions. I planned to walk a few times a week with Kay in the evenings. I was going to fit in some brisk walk/jogs with Julie and Dooley. Annnnnnnother friend and I were thinking about giving yoga a shot. And when I was taking Blue for a tour around the neighborhood? I was pondering how great it would be to borrow her for frequent moonlit walks.

Today I'll visit with the surgeon to see if the bones have healed enough so that I'm cleared to start walking and driving.

Keep your fingers and toes crossed for a good report!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails