I kin explain

Did that post you just read make you go "huh?????" I kin explain. Maybe.

Monday, November 1, 2010

An auspicious start

Why? 
 This is my favorite time of the morning. Not the actual time, that is. Ideally I would not be up before 7. Ever. But whatever time I have to get up, I try to allow space for those still, quiet moments before the day really starts. When I can grab a fresh, hot cup of strong coffee and huddle back in bed with my laptop to check e-mails and news feeds, and, on the best days, contemplate the wide open possibilities of a blog post.

On this first day of November I'm thinking about journeys. Travels real and imagined, near and far. I have no idea where this thinking will take us. But for fun, I'll start with France.

à demain!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails