I kin explain

Did that post you just read make you go "huh?????" I kin explain. Maybe.

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Reading List!

Y'all really seem to like lists. Why is that?

In her Sunday night post, my friend Deb mentioned the 15 books in 15 minutes activity a bunch of us on Facebook engaged in a week or so ago. Another friend invited me to participate in a 15 authors in 15 minutes challenge, which I still need to respond to.

Knowing that a lot of the people I care about aren't on Facebook, I thought I'd offer this up here. I'll put together some sort of table to collect responses so we'll all have a nice tidy reading list for the winter!

Here are "the rules":
Don't take too long to think about it. Fifteen books you've read that will always stick with you. First fifteen you can recall in no more than 15 minutes. (On Facebook you tag 15 friends and post a note or a comment or whatever.)



In no particular order, here are mine:
  1. Ursula Under
  2. Little Women
  3. Where the Wild Things Are
  4. Bird by Bird
  5. The Bible
  6. Messy Spirituality
  7. Dangerous Wonder
  8. Anne of Green Gables
  9. Gone With the Wind
  10. The Enchanted Broccoli Forest
  11. Riding the Bus with my Sister
  12. Pascal's Wager
  13. Any of the Harry Potter series
  14. Having Our Say
  15. Three Cups of Tea

1 comment:

  1. List of 15, top of mind, no particular order:
    1. Freaky Friday
    2. Mistress of Mellyn
    3. All Quiet on the Western Front
    4. Gone With the Wind
    5. The Teddy Bear Habit
    6. Jane Eyre
    7. The Help
    8. Packing for Mars
    9. To Kill a Mockingbird
    10. Harry Potter Series
    11. The Year of Living Biblically
    12. Lord of the Flies
    13. The Grapes of Wrath
    14. Express Lane Cookbook
    15. Dear Dumb Diary series

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails