I kin explain

Did that post you just read make you go "huh?????" I kin explain. Maybe.

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I'm thankful for ...

Last year, I asked my readers to share their thankful thoughts and I posted a list on Thanksgiving morning. I think that's a good tradition to continue!

So tune in here tomorrow, where we'll be thankful together. Shall we say around 9:30 a.m.?

Today I'm especially thankful for shortened work days and long holiday weekends ...

P.S. In looking back at the posts of that Thanksgiving week, I'm reminded that I never delivered on the pie award to Annnonymous. Hint: Now might be a good time to collect on that pie. I'll be baking tonight and most of tomorrow before heading over to my sister's for turkey in the late afternoon.

2 comments:

  1. I'm thankful for our beautiful, happy, healthy, and super bright daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thankful for the chance to spend the weekend relaxing with my wonderful family and eating lots of delicious food! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails