I kin explain

Did that post you just read make you go "huh?????" I kin explain. Maybe.

Friday, November 12, 2010

OMG. LMAO. TGIF. TTFN.

Wish I was here
It's only Day 12 and I know I'm boring y'all stiff. Sorry. I've been suffering from major brain depletion.

So, here are a few links from my Twitter feed to keep you occupied.

By the way, Roger Ebert seems to tweet about every 10 minutes. How in the world does he have time to watch movies, let alone write reviews? I wonder if he has a guest tweeter. And I wanted to link to the photo in need of caption from 10/23 but the link appears to be broken. Ugh. So no Roger Ebert links. But trust me: He tweets all. the. time.

Making Perfect Pies
Eco-Friendly Cigarettes
World's Weirdest Wines
More Hyperboleandahalf Craziness

Plus, not on Twitter, but still very amusing and worth a look: The Hilarious Goat Farm Story (LMAO)

TGIF

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails