I kin explain

Did that post you just read make you go "huh?????" I kin explain. Maybe.

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Introducing Carol the Christmas Croc


Look! I decorated!

This is our new friend, Carol the Christmas Croc. And I keep finding new shiny things in the photo, specially enhanced by my dear friend M. Beteh, who met Carol when she was vacationing in Florida. I was going to wait to introduce her but I was so excited, I couldn't wait one more minute! Please forgive the jumbo size of the photo in the header today. I hope to have that fixed by tonight or tomorrow.

So I thought perhaps we could talk about Carol and how she's celebrating Advent and preparing her heart for Christmas.

No? What about what's on her wish list? If she's been naughty or nice? Tips on how she keeps her teeth so white? M. Beteh told me that you can tell she's a crocodile (and not an alligator) because of the way her fangs go up and down, instead of all in one direction. I did not know that. I always thought it was something to do with their noses. I guess that's part of it too.

But all fun with Carol aside, I would be interested to know how you are celebrating Advent and preparing your heart for Christmas. Can we talk about that over the next 21 days?


P.S.: You may have noticed some things missing on the site. I can't really talk about it here, but I hope everyone will continue to visit and keep me company. Just post a comment now and then or send me an e-mail or smoke signals to let me know you stopped by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails