I kin explain

Did that post you just read make you go "huh?????" I kin explain. Maybe.

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Jingle bells


The bells are a tad late today. It's 7:46 as I begin writing this and the bells usually start at 7:30. Wonder what's up with that.

How do you like my festive avocado plant? Isn't it purty? I watered it soon after snapping the photo. I think it really needs fertilizer or something. This one is the oldest and healthiest looking of the three I sprouted.

OK, now I've just gone off on at least a dozen tangents in the last 30 minutes - all part of the behind-the-scenes activity of the writing process, I guess. I had to go look up fun facts about Jingle Bells and fertilizing avocado plants and guacamole, and now I really need to get ready for church. And now the bells are ringing again. Different ones. Maybe it has something to do with a special service today, the last Sunday of Advent.

Looking out my window, I don't think there will be too much dashing through the snow here in mid-Michigan, but wherever you are, I hope you're taking time to appreciate and enjoy the blessings of the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails