I kin explain

Did that post you just read make you go "huh?????" I kin explain. Maybe.

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

A matter of balance


Was just going through photos from my trip to Barcelona in early 2005, seeking inspiration for this morning's post. I'm not sure why this one spoke to me ... or why I cannot remember the name of the sculptor! But this is a rather famous sculpture, installed at the beautiful monastary of Montserrat.

I'm seeking balance today. It's only Tuesday and I'm already feeling ... a bit off center.

What helps to center you? Please share in the comments section or send an e-mail to me at javamama42@gmail dot com. I'll share all centering thoughts here next Tuesday.

1 comment:

  1. oh, how embarrassing. Monastery, not monastary. Yikes.Found name of sculptor: Josep Maria Subirachs. Phew.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails