I kin explain

Did that post you just read make you go "huh?????" I kin explain. Maybe.

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Tuneful Tuesday


The birds are at it again. I just read on my neighbor's Facebook page (?!!!!) that they're crows and have been alighting around here every year about this time for many years.

But those aren't the sort of tunes I'm thinking of.

Hi, everyone, did you miss me the last few days? I got out of my daily habit. I may bore you with the details in the next few days, but not today. Because it's Tuesday! Today I want to invite you to go on over and listen to Muzyka, my favorite local music group composed of some of my favorite people. They never fail to lift my spirits.

I finally sent Annette her Lobster Butter Love from Roos Roast ... she should be getting that in the next couple of days. Maybe Annnnnonymous and I can bake a pie this weekend? That'll catch me up on my commenter awards so I can announce the next one: I'd like to gift a lucky commenter with Enter In, Muzyka's new CD of folk and gospel classics. So ... let me know you're out there, drop me a line, tell me what's happening in your life, share an Advent/Christmas thought or three ... Let's see - I guess the deadline will be Sunday night (Dec. 20). Sound good?

Happy Tuesday! (Oh, there go the church bells - yikes! Gotta get ready for work.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails