I kin explain

Did that post you just read make you go "huh?????" I kin explain. Maybe.

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Cookie for Your Thoughts


What do you see in this jar?

I'll bake a batch of chocolate chip cookies for the commenter whose response I deem to be the best (most creative, clever, thoughtful, funny ...). Since I know Saturdays are typically low readership days, you have until next Saturday, Nov. 21, to comment on this post. I'll announce the winner Monday, Nov. 23.

Happy Saturday!

Two ways to comment:
1. Directly below the post, click where it says "xx comments" in the blue type right after the time of the post. Enter your comment in the box. Click the Post Comment button. Check to be sure your comment is accepted. (It will say in red if it is not.) Try again. I don't know why it doesn't always do this the first time, but a box with some squiggly letters will pop up that second time - it's protection against spam. Type those letters in the box and click the Post Comment button again. The IT here is working on that glitch but I appreciate your persistence!

2. You may also send me an e-mail.

1 comment:

  1. Haha, so a little bit lame (actually, a lot a bit lame), but here's my response in a form of an acrostic:

    Mmmmm
    Obviously
    My favorite!
    Scrumptiousss

    College
    Often
    Offers opportunities for missing your cooking
    Kisses (and hugs) are your return for baking
    It's as
    Easy as that
    Say yes
    ! <3

    And, oh yeah, I'm your daughter = bonus points in this competition despite my lack of acrostic writing abilities :P

    P.S. I'm enjoying reading your blog posts and catching little insights into your days while I'm away. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails