I kin explain

Did that post you just read make you go "huh?????" I kin explain. Maybe.

Monday, November 16, 2009

Sock it to me

A typical Monday morning at the Something Shiny Café. I'm reflecting on the past few days and wanting a weekend do-over. Partly to do some of the things I didn't do, but also because every square inch was filled - with good things, to be sure - but those goofy lists of mine continue to grow. 


And to top it off, there seems to be a sock-eating monster around here and the situation is getting pretty serious. How can I build my outfit around a favorite pair of socks if I can't find two that match???!


I just sneezed (nope, didn't dust this weekend either) and Claudette cackled "enh enh enh enh." Does anyone else have a cat who says, "Bless you" this way?


I've added a new feature below each post. You can now click on a little bubble that best describes your reaction to what you just read - when you don't feel like commenting, that is. And you can even send me an e-mail. See how desperate I am for feedback? Three ways to sock it to me! 


Don't forget ... cookie for your thoughts! Did everyone read Elizabeth's wonderful acrostic? Go see! Go see! Of course I'll send her cookies just because. I'll bake TWO batches - one for her and one for another lucky winner.

4 comments:

  1. There wa s a blog-er from the 'Naw
    Who wanted comments from Y'all
    She offered a prize
    Chocolate chip would be nize
    For a snack on which I would chaw.

    Waddaya want...I got a B- in my poetry class...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you like nuts in your cookies, Hulk?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do like nuts in my chocolate chip cookies...not that there is anything wrong with that...

    ReplyDelete
  4. in my family (and in MY opinion), nuts are a MUST. Do you have a preference? Walnuts or pecans or something else? Surprise you?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails