I kin explain

Did that post you just read make you go "huh?????" I kin explain. Maybe.

Friday, November 13, 2009

Shamelessly Seeking Memories

After I made my promise to post daily just one week ago, I groveled and begged a friend to come on over and comment on my blog ... to kind of help me keep things interactive, fresh and interesting. I'd been reading some of his comments on the blog of a fellow Lumberjack, and only recently discovered his true identity. Imagine my surprise when through a series of clues I discovered he was someone I'd known since elementary school! So since he's a professional blog critic and commenter and all, I thought maybe he could stir things up over here at the Something Shiny Café.

(If you're curious about that other blog and want to see what all the excitement's about, go on over and visit ByeByePie ... but please come back.)

Anyway, as I was working on dredging up material for Tuna on Wheatley, I was reminded of how much I've forgotten about my life. So I'm shamelessly seeking memories - about me, about you, about others - funny, touching, bizarre - just not tooooo humiliating, OK? Please be nice. And don't give full names.

Oh! Happy Friday! I made it a full week of posting daily! Woo-hoo! Thank you to everyone who's been reading, and especially to those of you brave enough to CLICK on the ads!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails