I kin explain

Did that post you just read make you go "huh?????" I kin explain. Maybe.

Monday, November 9, 2009

Other Benefits of Dogs

Remember the growing, transmogrifying list here and here?

I tackled a few things before heading off for wine and whine with a friend Saturday evening. But yesterday after church, as I was loading boxes into the car to head over to my dad's house, a woman walking her dog passed by the house. The dog wanted to say "howdy," and as I was petting him, I looked up and realized his owner and I went to high school together. And it occurred to me I'd seen somewhere she was in real estate. And she lives in my neighborhood! Who knew?

So of course I invited her over to give the house a look and give me her thoughts ...

She arrived just as I was packing up to head over to my niece's house for dinner. I'm not supposed to tell Sharon that we had steak and it was prepared to perfection.

I need to go get ready for work now, so will revisit the dog-lady-dad's-house part of the story later ...

Packing up more books was my chief activity on this visit to the house. I finally got to the boxes and piles in the cupboards at the top of the stairs. And I discovered three complete series of art and history books in what looks like pristine condition. So that was a find. Packaged up all the miscellaneous, non-family-memento Christmas items for the church bazaar ... and I also organized mom's art supplies and packaged them up.

Speaking of talented artists, guess who's coming back to work tomorrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails