I kin explain

Did that post you just read make you go "huh?????" I kin explain. Maybe.

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

[Headline Goes Here]

As I was sitting here thinking of what to say this morning, I sniffed the air periodically for that telltale aroma alerting me that the coffee was ready. I was starting to get a little twitchy ... so just went to check ... couldn't figure out why the coffee was clear. Oops. Forgot to pour the water in the reservoir.

So ... it's ... almost ... done ... now ...

There. Got it. Phew. I was afraid I had a little equipment breakdown. It was just operator error. Again.

Things are off to a slow start this morning here at the Something Shiny Café. Maybe I'll just share a little report and then go work on that sell sheet I need to finish editing.

The promise I made just a few days ago is helping me be more disciplined about writing every day. I really appreciate all of you - whoever you are - visiting, reading, clicking - I really wanted to click on that OxyClean ad with the $1 off coupon. But I can't. I promised not to. I am excited to see that traffic is up. I still have much to learn with all the analytics tools, though I'd rather someone else figured that part out and I could just work on making the content more interesting. Maybe play with the layout a bit.

I'd love some more comments. I've been told that sometimes blogger won't let you comment. All I can say is: Be persistent. I've found that if you try twice (I know, annoying) it brings up one of those little boxes with the squiggly letters you need to type in to verify you're not spam.

Spam. That makes me think of Spamalot: the Musical. I'm sure I'd love it. I haven't seen a Monty Python movie in a long time ... used to be a weekend must. I insisted Lizz watch Monty Python and the Holy Grail with me when she was ... what? 9 or 10? Oh, she was so angry at the time, but now that she's in college she appreciates that we included that in her education.

Huh. That's not at all where I intended to go this morning. See what happens when you I don't have a plan? And now I have to get ready for work. Sigh. Guess it's time to hang up the monkey pants.

1 comment:

  1. Spam makes me think of the meat I ate for breakfast almost every day when I was single. The first time I was single.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails