I kin explain

Did that post you just read make you go "huh?????" I kin explain. Maybe.

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Re-Onion

Oh my cow! (As Sammy would say)

It's been more than two months now since my 25th high school reunion. And I'm still reminded how all the little layers of drama and relationship ... and more drama are not unlike an onion.

The best part of the weekend was re-connecting with old friends. The girls, now wonderful women, with whom I used to share pints of Häagen-Dazs. And dreams. And gossip. I hope we stay in touch now that the miles are shortened by the magic of technology. Our lives have all taken such interesting twists and turns. And still, we're connected by our shared history.

And that lovely gossipy gossipy gossip. See? Onion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails