I kin explain

Did that post you just read make you go "huh?????" I kin explain. Maybe.

Monday, November 9, 2009

Peanut Gallery



A couple of months ago a co-worker shared her daughter's art project with me. I was so impressed with the art and the copy I immediately put it on the Writers' Block bulletin board. I was reminded today that I'd promised Gina I would post this on my blog for all the world - or all six of my subscribers - to see. Which reminds me: Thank you thank you to everyone who has been viewing and clicking! In the past few days, I've recorded 200 impressions and 6 clicks!
Here's the caption, which is a tad blurry in my very professional photo:

There's a few things that these are. The black and brown one is a butterfly. See how the brown is the wings and the black is the body? The pink blob is just a pink blob. There's a fairy book on some grass. The brown scrunchies of paper are trampolines.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails