I kin explain

Did that post you just read make you go "huh?????" I kin explain. Maybe.

Monday, November 30, 2009

Meet Claudette and this week's special


I'm sure nobody could tell at all, but this morning I suffered from severe writer's block. I sat down at my computer and had no. idea. what. to. write. at. all.

At 6:36 I began to panic. I've been trying so hard to post by 7:00 a.m. for my six readers who are up at that time anxiously waiting for what I have to say. I don't know who you are, but I know there are about six of you joining me for my morning coffee. It would be nice if y'all said "howdy" some time!

Tonight I thought I'd introduce those of you who haven't met her to Claudette. She's feeling very Ansel Adams-y here in her black-and-whiteness.

But introducing Claudette is not the real reason I decided to write again tonight, though. It's to announce this week's special. You thought I gave up, didn't you!?!

The cookies from our first week have been delivered to Hulk and Elizabeth. I've made contact with Anonymous and we'll be having a pie-baking lesson soon. This week I thought I'd do something completely different. Ready? I have picked out something very special - and calorie-free - that I will award to someone who comments here or on Tuna on Wheatley by Saturday, Dec. 5. All comments will be entered in my drawing, so comment early and often to increase your chances! Tell me a story. Share something shiny. Give me some constructive criticism. Just talk to me.

All righty. Sweet dreams, friends. I'll see some of you bright and early.

4 comments:

  1. Claudieeeee...I'm coming back home in 18 days to see you and resume our naps together. haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claudette is quite the model. Do you suppose that she is taunting you? Knowing that you are heading off to work to keep food on the table, as well as food on the floor? By the looks of her she seems to be saying " And this is what I am going to do all day while you are at work" Have a nice day.......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, so true. She taunts me all right. Just like that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goodness! oh my goodness! claudieeeeee!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails