I kin explain

Did that post you just read make you go "huh?????" I kin explain. Maybe.

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Haji says you need to go get some tropical sno

I stopped by Jan's tropical snow booth again tonight in front of the new Family Dollar (refer to yesterday's post). This time I tried Peaches 'n Cream. Yum.

Driving home after my yoga class and a lovely walk with Misty, I missed my turn so circled around the block. I needed the refreshment that badly.

In case you wondered, you can find tropical sno at that location for 10 more days. So that's until ... July 24, right? Hours are noon-ish to 9 p.m.-ish

Oh! And she's giving out buy-4-get-1 free punch cards! I'm halfway to a freebie!

Thanks for stopping by today. I noticed my traffic doubled. So y'all must really be interested in tropical sno. Sadly, though, I'll need to find a different topic tomorrow. Idears, anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails