I kin explain

Did that post you just read make you go "huh?????" I kin explain. Maybe.

Monday, July 12, 2010

Cheeeeps and salsa!


I have a feeling there will be lots of chips and salsa in my future this week.

My co-workers and I usually go to Los Cuatro Amigos. It's tradition.

My sister's family prefers the salsa at El Mexicano. Share just came home from her trip to Philly, so we went to El Mexicano tonight so I could hear all about it over 99 cent margaritas, chips and salsa.

Misty will come back tomorrow from her vacation. Chances are very good we'll need to go to Los Cuatro  Amigos for lunch. Only nine more working days with  Misty. Sigh.

There has been a lot of therapeutic chips and salsa consumption by the Writers Block. Some weeks we've gone to Los Cuatro Amigos three or four times. Patty, our usual waitress, knows our standard order by heart. Patty never lets our chip basket get empty. I especially love the cilantro-flecked salsa and can consume an entire carafe of salsa all by myself. One of these days I'm just gonna ask for a straw. Don't think I won't.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails