I kin explain

Did that post you just read make you go "huh?????" I kin explain. Maybe.

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

The forest AND the trees

I have no time to get all deep, contemplative and philosophical with today's post (day 27 of daily posting!) as I have about 6 minutes before I need to jump in the shower and get ready for work.

Don't think I can't hear your sighs of relief.

OK. Just went off on a shiny tangent. Yes, already. I Googled "forest for the trees." I found:

  • Movies/documentaries - on wide range of topics

  • Books - also on wide range of topics

  • Album - psychedelic and chaotic yet "visionary" with Beck, John "coz" Acosta and Papa Bear Martinez (1993)

  • YouTube videos (with music clips but also other forest/tree topics)

  • Writings on applying the concept to cardiac medicine and to literary analysis ... and the brain and ecology
Cool.

And now I really have no time to draw comparisons to my own life.

Quel fromage ... er, quelle dommage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails