I kin explain

Did that post you just read make you go "huh?????" I kin explain. Maybe.

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Kaleidoscope

When my dear friend Netty brought me this painting, titled "Kaleidoscope," a few weeks ago to "try out" on my unadorned living room wall I was stunned.

Stunned that Netty knew just what that wall needed. Surprised by her generosity. Awed at my good fortune in having such a friend who has known me practically forever.

You might think by now I wouldn't be amazed at the kaleidoscope of blessings that swirls through my life.

The artist, Lisa Doezema, finds inspiration for her art in a wondrous God. I love the way the soft colors illuminate the design from behind. It's even lovelier in person.

1 comment:

  1. How beautiful. . .both the painting and the story behind it. I will be on the lookout for the kaleidoscope of blessings in my own life!

    Anonymous-Lee

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails