I kin explain

Did that post you just read make you go "huh?????" I kin explain. Maybe.

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Call of the wild


I cannot believe how brilliant my daughter is to have taken this photo, with this backdrop. I mean, I KNOW how brilliant she is. But still. How did she know that eight days after I broke my ankle I'd be lying in bed thinking about watching Tarzan movies on Sunday afternoons and how while I was flat on my back contemplating the loooong trek down the hall to the bathroom all I'd be able to think of was Ungawa and Umbawa and which one meant elephant poo and which one was the command Tarzan used for the elephant to kindly lumber to its feet and pluck a small tree out of his way if you please?

Here it is 2:51 and my biggest accomplishment of the day is to have showered without assistance and to have pushed the button on the coffee maker. I was spent after that. Could barely finish my break-- er, brunch before going back to bed for a nap.

I'll start using my powers for good soon, I promise. But first, I'd like to share this discovery: Paper made from elephant poo! Oh, you have to go check that out. Ungawa!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails