I kin explain

Did that post you just read make you go "huh?????" I kin explain. Maybe.

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Member me?

Awwwww ... Claudie all curled up with her new friend, Laura. I wonder if Claudie's doing that daily while I'm away and when Eric and Blue are not there. I wonder if she 'members me? 
Sunday was a busy day. And in all the flurry of activity, I never posted in honor of the one year anniversary of Shiny Things. I did not get 100 comments - or 10 comments - by the 10th. So sad. I also did not announce the winner of the mystery sculpture guesser. I sort of forgot about it. And then Monday came. And all its busyness. Go back to the January 6 post to take another look and read brave Elizabeth K's comments. She will soon receive her very own Muzyka CD! I really am going to get those in the mail soon (I still have not sent Doris's CD). It has been blizzarding here ... I have to package them, and we all know that it takes me a long time to do things even under the best of circumstances. And I have to ask nurse John to take them to the post office. So many logistics.

I don't really see the duck in the sculpture. (Sorry, Lizz.) But I do like the name Duck Man. I see the woman praying, and that's very nice, too.

So here's this week's request/offer: See the "Follow" button in the upper right of the page? I'd really love to know who is reading Shiny Things. Will you please do me a favor and click on that button and become a member? Next Tuesday I'll announce a randomly selected member to receive a special surprise. 

Thanks for stopping by ... have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Trying to figure out why commenting is so hard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Enter comment.
    2. Click on Post Comment button below.
    3. Select Name/URL. You can enter your name or whatever name you want to be known by. If you have a blog or other Web address (URL), go ahead and enter ... if not, leave that blank. Stay tuned for additional directions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 4. Oops - I think I next clicked on Continue. Sometimes, your comment will publish right away. Like mine just did. Sometimes, the system is stubborn. So click on Post Comment again. It will take ... or it will bring up a box with squiggly letters.
    5. If you get the squiggly letters, enter them in the box. This is protection against spam.

    Phew. There has to be an easier way.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails