I kin explain

Did that post you just read make you go "huh?????" I kin explain. Maybe.

Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!


"I'm sorry. She's far too busy to come to the phone just now. Mmm? That's right. We're napping again."

This is how our new year is beginning. Lots of naps and nursing aches and pains. I'm brewing up a good post or two about the perspective I'm gaining with my limited mobility. This condition is especially tough for a seat-of-her-pants girl like me! But I'm learning that I need to plan everything ahead. Also, I have new aches in my elbows and wrists today, probably from hauling myself around. Am trying to pay better attention to proper crutchering technique.

I think today will be an especially lazy day. Poor nurse Lizz has a cold and really needs to be getting lots of fluids and rest herself. I'm trying to time my requests accordingly.

Counting my blessings. Warm house. (A bit drafty, but mostly warm.) Plenty of food. Surrounded by the love and support of family and friends. Not a bad way to start a new year or a new decade.

Happy New Year!

2 comments:

  1. Shall we come for visit Saturday? Blue's Family

    ReplyDelete
  2. sure! You know where to find me!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails